I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Daycare Fever!

When I picked up Syniah from Kindercare today they told me she was a bit warm. Sure enough she was. I knew daycare would get the best of her I just didn't expect it to be this soon. She has been going for less than two weeks. It doesn't suprise me because there is always a kid with boogers running down their nose. I got to work. Ervin has to work. This is a great facility with great teachers. We need to send her there but man........can those germs stay away from my 5 month old baby? Ugh. So frustrating.



Not the happiest camper :(

Poor pumpkin.
  
You know Niah is sick if she has her head down like this. She is always so playful.




Breaks my heart.

As a Mom my heart breaks knowing I have to send her to daycare. I wish I could be home with her and keep her safe from germs and  kids boogers, but I go to work everyday for her. I just hope I can keep reminding myself of that and believing that it is the right thing. Hardest thing I have gone through as a parent so far, is leaving my baby.

No comments: