I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Babysitting Lil Miss Alyssa

I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends. Friends that I have experienced growing up with and friends that I have entered motherhood with. We have all had so much fun growing up. We did the high school parties. We got into trouble together. We got our hearts broken together. We graduated togehter. We went to college together. We got our very first apartment together. We ditched class to lay in bed and watch Oprah. We have laughed so much our stomach hurts. We have had so really great times. God really did bless me with great friends but more than friends he has blessed me with Sisters. We have experienced life together but have never experienced so much joy until we became Mothers together. It is so amazing to watch my friends take on their new roles as Moms and even more amazing to watch our babies grow up together. Today I got a good look into one of the many playdates Syniah will have with Alyssa. I got to baby sit her today and I had so much fun. Syniah is 5 months and only rolling over and Alyssa is 6 months and sitting up and crawling but Niah tried so hard to keep up with her today. The girls played and giggled. They were so good. My only challenge was trying to put them to sleep at the same time but like a pro I did it and was pretty proud of myself. I kept trying to think how they will be when they start talking or what it will be like when they are 5. My prayer for these girls is that they always remain friends. That they love eachother and grow up like family. Having great friends is such a special thing I hope they grow up loving and supporting eachother they way their Moms have all these years. Today was so special to me. I adore these girls together. Two absolutely beautiful little girls. So glad God chose us to be their Mamas.











No comments: