I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Presidential Inauguration

I have always believed that it is important to raise my children to be up to date with the things that are going on in the world. I try not to shelter my children but raise them at a young age that issues going on in the world are important. Despite their age. Syniah was just 10 months old when I sat her in front of the T.V. to watch history. Our first black president being sworn in to lead our country. Little did I know that 4 years would come and go and I would be sitting her in front of the T.V to once again watch President Obama being sworn in to lead us for another 4 years. So exciting and definitely something I want her to always remember. We tried to have Leilah watch but she was more interested in Kelly Clarkson (the girls favorite singer of all time) sing. She even put on a princess dress to dance around. She isn't as passionate as Niah about worldly issues but hopefully one day. Such an awesome day. We can now only pray that God surrounds Obama with his presence to help direct him to lead us another 4 years.
Syniah-2009
Syniah-2013






No comments: