I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Big girl carseat

Leilah converted to her big girl car seat about 2 weeks ago. Makes me sad. When you put your baby in a big girl car seat you know they are growing up. No longer that little baby that could barely fit in the carrier car seat as a newborn when you left the hospital. She definitely is growing up! I thought the car seat would help to decrease her tantrums in the car but that was only a thought cause it sure didn't become a reality. She still screams from the minute we get into the care until we reach out destination. She has done that since she was born and I guess will do that until........who knows when! She does look cute in this car seat though...........
Don't you just want to kiss this baby girl??

No comments: