I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

JUST BUSY

The weekends have been so busy lately.......
No time to sit and relax let alone think! We have been on the go constantly. Niah has been sleeping in till 9:30 lately. She is pooped! I am pooped! I am getting bigger. Leilah is growing and Niah is taking on her role as a big sister already! She kisses my tummy and lifts my shirt and attempts to give the baby her blankie. She is such a good girl. She has become more clingy these past couple of weeks. She hangs on to me and freaks out when I leave the room. She has a pacifier in her mouth almost all day long (something she never even did as a baby). We are trying to prepare her for Leilah as much as we can but at the same time savoring each moment we have with Niah. Two more months and she will have to share our love and attention. I have realized that she is going to do great. She is so loving and so happy. She will take on her role as a big sister and be amazing at it.
I am so excited for the fall season. So much to do! So many activities........... Let just hope I have the energy for it all :)
Niah practicing with her baby

No comments: