I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WEEKEND.............

This weekend Niah and I just hungout and watched a lot of Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Club House. I really love my little girl! She is getting so big but as days pass by she gets more and more lovable! She has so much love. She gives me a million kisses throughout the day and hugs me just as much. It wasn't the most exciting weekend but getting hugs and kisses from Niah and being able to spend time with her beats a vacation or outing (even though that would be fun). I love my cuddle-bug. She is 16 months now! My baby is growing up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this picture she is wearing a Onesie Cousin Michele bought her! She looked so Cute! Thank you Cousin Michele!

No comments: