I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, March 9, 2009

I am her Mama

My Sweetpea! I have been so tired this past week. I am counting down the days till Friday. I get to spend my First birthday as a Mom with my sweetpea. We are taking her to Disneyland for my birthday. A year ago on that day Syniah was turning back breech and cause me some "Discomfort!" I was getting ready for my baby shower and I was still wondering what she would look like. I can't believe that she is here. She will be a year old in a little over a month and I still can't believe I AM HER MOM. She crawls around the house saying, "Mama Mama" and her face is lite up. I love hearing her say that and at the same time still can't take it all in. I really am blessed with such a good and happy baby. She is so full of joy and loves to give kisses. I am her Mom. I will be Syniah's Mom for the rest of my life and I will thank God for that honor everyday of my life. I keep getting more and more emotional as her birthday approaches. I don't know what I will do when I hear everybody sing to her. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. For now I have a big birthday party to plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my niah

Erin Taylor said...

Lyd you are so cute I love your little girl she is so cute.