I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kiss them and make them better :)

The last week or so has been so busy!! I started my new job and it's 40hrs a week. Syniah starts Daycare about 7:10 every morning until about 5:00. It makes me sad. I miss her like crazy and I think about her all day. She loves it though so I don't worry about her too much. She started to wave and say "Buh-bye." She doesn't freak out when I leave her and that is rare these days (she has stranger anxiety lately). She is so happy there and she even eats pancakes now :) She is learnign to self feed and is getting better and better at it. Syniah did come down with a little cold though. She has been cranky at night and didn't get such a great report from kindercare today. They said she wouldn't eat her food and she was just craying! My poor baby girl. Only two more days left till the weekend! Also....................... Syniah started pulling herself up. She is 9 months now so she is really starting to learn so much more but with that she is getting injured like every second! She has co-cos' everyday! Yesterday I picked her up from Kindercare and she had a big rug burn because she pulled herself up and then ate it bad! My little peanut! I guess this is just the beggining of her many injuries :( I will just kiss them and make them better.

No comments: