I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9 MONTHS TODAY...........

My princess is 9 months today............. Gosh how times flys! I love her more and more everyday. She is such a funny and friendly little girl. She is also so crazy! She is still only military crawling but she is so fast! She is into everything. She sits up on her own now but still needs help to be able to sit up. She will catch on I am definitely in no rush for her to gro up. It is all happening too fast anyway! I can't control it. She started saying DA-DA this week! She loves her DA-DA! She is going through this separation anxiety thing where I can't leave the room without her screaming her head off and she also gets scared of loud noises and hates the vaccum! She is really crazy! She still loves Gabba Gabba! More now than ever! She loves to dance when it comes on. Her entire face lights up! What a silly girl! I thank God for everyday I have with my beautiful princess. 3 more months till her birthday........ Can you believe it??I feel like just yesterday I felt her kick for the first time. I love her.

No comments: