I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Sunshine!




































My princess is 8 months now! She is growing so fast! I can't keep up with her. She is military crawling all over the place and she is getting into everything. She is such a fun baby. I am so blessed to have such a good baby. She is mischievous but nothing too bad :) She has 8 teeth now her 8th tooth just popped out 3 days ago and she says Mama! She is so smart. I am sad and excited about her birthday in 4 months. It all went by so fast but she only gets so much more fun. I love to hear her call out for me and even though this may sound weird I can't help but to love hearing her cry "mama mama". She is so amazing! Her first Christmas is 2 days away. WOW! Last year at this time she was just a bump in my tummy and now she is an active little girl. I thank God for blessing me with her. I can't get over how much my life has changed but how much more bright my life is with her in it. Today I played "You are my Sunshine" for her on my little wined up frog. My Grandpa use to sing that to me and watching Syniah's face light up as she listened to it brought tears to my eyes. She loves to dance and she loves music. She really is my Sunshine!

No comments: